So, we're definitely on holiday now, no more work to worry about for three weeks!! We celebrated in the sun with beer and a burger on the pub-boat at Vauxhall. We're pretty much ready now, just need to buy the sun block.
As already mentioned I'm pretty much packed, George has packed his shorts, so he has a bit more to do whilst I lounge around on the sofa drinking the very nice champagne MaryMary and lovely Dawn bought us..
Thanks to everyone who's sent cards, the excitement is increasing by the hour. Also a big thank you to the lovely ladies of AGA and Fired Earth for all the good luck wishes and hugs today and for your general wonderfulness the rest of the time.
Rx
Hey Guys! Have a lovely trip to Vegas! Enjooy loads! Take a lot of pictures ;) And bean.. I know u look like the dentist from the hangover, please try to keep all your tooth in and not get a tattoo on ur face! :)
ReplyDeleteWill see you guys when you're back and married! Woeii! Xoxo big hug, Alicia! :)